Becoming an Ambassador
What is an Ambassador?
A Bootneck Challenge Ambassador is someone who is a regular OCR runner and is willing to promote Bootneck Challenge to family, friends, colleagues and other runners.
What will I receive if I become a Bootneck Ambassador?
- Free entry to the Bootneck Challenge event in February 2017.
- Free Bootneck Ambassador branded t-shirt (Sent Nov 2016).
- Your picture or team/business logo and 100 word profile to be put on the Bootneck Challenge website (From November 2016 – March 2017). You can use this profile to promote your business/club or you can use it to explain why you enjoy OCR events.
- Post event interview to be posted on all social media platforms.
- Bootneck Challenge medal and goody bag.
What am I committing to if I become a Bootneck Challenge Ambassador?
- That you actively promote the Bootneck Challenge event as much as possible through family, friends, work, local gym and social media (You will be supplied with as many posters as you are willing to put up).
- As an Ambassador we expect you to be able to recruit 20 runners (this includes you) to your team. The people you recruit do not all have to run in the same wave, but they will need to sign up under your team name.
- All of your team need to be signed up by the end of December 2016.